No matter who you choose, there are very important concerns you should first investigate. Most cities require roofing companies to be registered in their city before they issue a permit. Unfortunately a lot of the transient roofers skip the registering & permits to save money. Call your city’s Code Enforcement or Building Permit office.
Jay Webb Roofing is insured and as a licensed adjuster, must renew all state licenses by receiving Continuing Education credits annually.
We encourage you to take the time to verify our credentials.
- Texas Department of Insurance Adjuster License plus eleven additional States.
- Insurance Certified
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- BBB Accredited Business
- CertainTeed Master Shingle Applicator
- Owens Corning Contractor
- GAF Contractor
- Home Depot ProContractor
- CertainTeed Master Shingle company
- Standard Paints, Inc. Wood Defender Fence & Deck Stains CERTIFIED PROFRESSIONAL APPLICATOR